is a lead-free solvent based finish exceedingly suitable for Wooden, Metal and Wall Surface.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
– The surface should be free from all loose particles, dust, grease moisture. Fungus, algae or moss need to be removed.
– Sand the surface with appropriate sanding paper and wipe out clean.
– Use of primer should be according to the surface to be painted. For wooden / wall surfaces use Indigo Wood / Cement / Wall Primer, for metal surface use Indigo Metal Primer.
– Make the surface smooth using indigo acrylic putty for the wooden and wall surfaces.
– Allow the surface to dry for 5-6 hours. For best result apply a second coat of primer.
– Apply first coat of Maya Synthetic Enamel stirring well and diluting 100ml. of appropriate thinner or turpentine oil.
– Second coat of Maya Synthetic Enamel should be applied 5-6 hours later of the first coat.